Use of Kidswise Mini Movies in Online or Pre-recorded Services
For as long as churches around the world are unable to met due to the caronavirus, the following permission is extended.
1. You are allowed to share sections of Kidswise programs adapted for use by parents for as long as churches are unable to publicly meet.
2. You are allowed to use a Kidswise mini movie your church has purchased as a kids spot in a streaming online service or pre-recorded online service, however the Kidswise logo and credits must be shown every time it's shown.
3. If using a Kidswise script your church has purchased (under a current Kidswise Membership) as a kids spot in a streaming online service or prerecorded online service, you must reference that the material is produced by Kidswise.
4. If you are sending Kidswise material home with parents, you must reference that it's Kidswise material.
5. Kidswise logo must not be stretched, skewed or distorted in any way. Do not recolour, add a drop shadow or add any other effects.
Kidswise Terms and Conditions:
1. Kidswise Membership Terms and Conditions
Kidswise Membership allows members to have unlimited downloads in the options nominated (see below for options) and paid for at the time membership was taken out. The Member is entitled to reproduce sufficient copies of files downloaded in order to use them effectively.
Children’s Talk, Audio
Children’s Talks, School-age Programs (inc Training Papers, Resources)
Children’s Talks, School-age Programs, Audio (inc Training Papers, Resources)
Membership entitles all teachers within the school/church that took out the membership to use the Kidswise material when teaching children of that school/church. Teachers are not permitted to share this material with teachers from other schools/churches (or other organisations).
Audio Membership entitles the members to download all the audio files and burn them onto a CD or import them into an ipod or smart phone.
2. Kidswise Training Terms and Conditions
Booking into a Kidswise Training Day requires full payment prior to the day. Refund of the fee will only occur if the training event is cancelled.
3. Shop Items Terms and Conditions
Under Fives and Club programs can be purchased in the Kidswise Shop. The purchase of these programs entitles the purchaser to reproduce sufficient copies of the material in order to use them. The purchaser is permitted to share material with teachers within their church or school. However, they are not permitted to share this material with teachers from other schools/churches (or other organisations).
Mini Movies and ebooks can be purchased in the Kidswise Shop. The purchase of Mini Movies and ebooks entitles the purchaser to show/read the Mini Movies/ebooks for personal use and when teaching children (school, church or other Christian organisations). No profit can be made from the showing of these Mini Movies or ebooks. Purchasers cannot pass these movies or ebooks onto other people or organisations.
All material on this web site is copyright to Kidswise. The material on this web site may only be downloaded and reproduced for members or purchasers to use. You are prohibited from communicating to the public any images on this web site without written consent.
Kidswise does not accept any responsibility for any loss, injury or damage whether directly of indirectly connected with any Kidswise resource or program.
We respect each site visitor's right to privacy.
We collect information (name, e-mail address, contact details, credit card numbers, expiry dates...) in order to create Kidswise Memberships, take bookings for Training Days, and sell products via the Kidswise Shop.
Note: the information is never shared with other organisations for commercial purposes.
This site collects cookies.
The information is used:
- to improve the content on the web site
- for billing purposes
- to fill customer's Membership details
- to send Newsletters informing Members of additional resources as well as up and coming events
7. Credit Card Refund Policy
Examples of Kidswise resources are available free for viewing prior to becoming a member. Therefore no refunds will be offered after membership has been taken out. However, if you have any problems or concerns please contact Sandy.